Monday, June 4, 2012

Chalk Art 2012

I've been negligent in my blog postings of late but there is not that much of interest in my life right now.  That's not a bad thing - I've been enjoying the quiet time and the beautiful spring weather.

Last year, I wrote about the annual Chalk Art Festival here.  Since it's close to where I live, I went on Saturday and Sunday this past weekend.  Sadly, rains came Saturday afternoon and washed away that day's work.  So the photos you see below were taken late Sunday morning, as the artists tried to recreate what they'd already done.  I'm still amazed by what these folks do with chalk.  By the time I'm writing this on Monday morning, all of what you see below has been hosed down and washed away.  Enjoy.

One artist's tools






















No comments:

Post a Comment